Social Media Marketing Associate
(New York, NY or Lexington, KY)
The Social Media Manager (“SMMA”) is responsible for supporting the Director of Marketing, Managing Director and Managing Partner with managing the various social media marketing needs of the firm. The SMMA should have strong communication skills and be able to work well within environments with demanding deadlines. Attention to detail, writing skills, communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and a rigorous work ethic are required. This role is for someone who wants to be creative, take ownership of projects and be a key cog in creating something special. If you’re a self-starter, someone who loves to build things from the ground up and help us do things differently, then please apply.
- Works with Director of Marketing to author, edit and update Social Media Channels and clearly communicate the strategy and value proposition of MGC’s investments and fund products, including LinkedIn and other social media outlets as necessary.
- Launch and maintain paid social media campaigns including visual creative, editing copy and A/B testing language and visuals
- Proactively crafts MGC’s Voice of Brand and responds to all social media inquiries as necessary.
- Analyzes, interprets, and disseminates post-campaign reporting metrics to gain insights
- Sets and maintains KPI’s for all social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of followers gained, likes, comments etc.
- Maintains social media calendar, and ensures alignment with greater marketing initiatives
- Research social media trends and informs management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Owns the development of all graphics related to social media campaigns
- Expands MGC’s presence on new social media channels as appropriate.
- Manages the personal profiles of key executives to help establish thought leadership and build community with key stakeholders within target industries.
- Ad hoc marketing projects, as needed
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3+ Years Experience, financial services not required
· Knowledge of Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator required
· Superb verbal and written communication skills are essential to this role
· Sociable and engaging personality to build and maintain relationships
· Organized and process/detail oriented
· Deep knowledge of LinkedIn, Google/YouTube, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter required
· Self-starters preferred. We want to hear all your ideas, no matter how big or small!